Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meet Our Children

There is a website called http://www.makemebabies.com/ You upload your pictures and it will tell you what your children will look like. No, I don't really think this is what our kiddos will look like, but it was fun to play with. So meet our children...

The picture below is of our sweet Garrett Dyer. Isn't he so cute? Honestly though, I would never stick our child in a bunny suit. This reminds me of one of my favorite movies A Christmas Story where the oldest boy had to try on the bunny suit that someone made for him. Yes, if we have a boy, Garrett is what we will name him. Garrett is after my dad "Gary" and Dyer is Morgan's middle name. We've kind of been told that if we have a boy that will be his middle name. Thankfully, I like it. :)


Now it's time to meet our girl, Natalie. Isn't she so cute? Poor thing, she's kind of got the big forehead going on like her mama. haha!! For the loooongest time I have LOVED the name Natalie and have always said that if I had a girl I would name her Natalie Elisabeth. Well....Morgan walks into my life and guess what, one of his ex-girlfriend's name is Natalie. BOOO!!!!!!!!!! So I thought I would name our fictional baby Natalie since I can't do it in real life. :( I love how dark her hair is & how she almost looks Hispanic. Apparently when I was a baby and still in the hospital, I looked so much like a Hispanic baby that they almost gave me to the wrong mother...oops!!

So that's our two children. Hopefully sooner than later we will get to meet them. In all honestly, I think our lives will be full of chasing little boys all over the place. But oh how I would love to have a little girl to play dress up with, put her in dresses, while Morgan is putting her on a John Deere tractor. I also have a weird feeling that we will have some red heads. When Morgan's got a beard growing out and the sun hits it, you can see red. How cute would a red headed baby be? VERY CUTE!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! I am going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a little red headed girl with your amazing green eyes and smile would be so cute. I always wanted a little girl to dress up and have tea parties with, boys just don't want to do those things. lol... KH

    ReplyDelete