Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Things You Should Know...

Do you love chocolate? Do you love Godiva chocolate? Well it's your lucky day!!! All you have to do is stop by a Godiva store, become part of their email list, and you will receive a free chocolate truffle of your choice once a month. I have always loved the Strawberry Cheesecake Truffle. I was on a girls shopping trip this past summer and one of our friends opened our eyes to this new found knowledge of free chocolate. So now every month I make a little stop into Godiva for my free truffle...and usually that free one turns into me buying another truffle. I can't resist. They are so yummy!!!
Are you single? Are you trying to attract men? Or are you a man looking for that perfect gift for the woman in your life? I suggest you buy Viva La Juicy perfume. My cousin, Brooke, had this perfume on last year at a little game night we had. I fell in love with it. I immediately went out the next day to buy me some and had difficulty finding it due to it being new...and popular. I finally found this perfume and have been wearing it ever since. This is the first perfume that I have used all of it and today I went out shopping to buy some more. The sales lady in the perfume section was new, it was her second day on the job. So she had never smelled this perfume before. I sprayed some on my arm and she asked if she could smell it. It was hilarious!! She kept grabbing my arm and smelling me over and over. She then later apologized at the register and she said she was going to have to buy some herself. I always get compliments on this perfume from family, friends, my patients to complete strangers. So thanks, Brooke!!! xoxoxo

Do you have a heavy foot? Do you like to go "a little" over the speed limit? Well if you are like me, the answer is "Yes!" My mom told me a little story about something she had heard. Rebecca on 96.3 was late to work one morning. The officer pulled her over and thankfully she had remembered what someone had told her. If you turn the dome light on in your car and put your hands on the steering wheel (this applies to night time) you are showing the officer that you are not a threat and most likely you will not get a ticket. Well, this worked for me last night...with a state trooper!!! Not sure if he felt bad for me when I told him that I was about to buy a new windshield (explaining why one of my stickers was not on my window, but was in the glove box) and spared me the extra cost of a ticket. Or, if he was happy that I performed this little act. Who knows!!! But I suggest you do it, the officer will appreciate it and hopefully you won't get a ticket!!!!



2 comments:

  1. It was Hawkeye from 96.3 who told Rebecca this. He said an officer friend of his gave him this advice. Since I drive a convertible, Dad suggested that I put the top down and hold my arms straight up in the air the next time I'm stopped!! What do ya think? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girlfriend that loves Godiva chocolate so I am sharing this information with her. Thank you KH

    ReplyDelete