Thursday, November 19, 2009

Super Cute Chicks


Aren't these just the cutest little fur balls you have ever seen? My sister in law and nephew, along with some other kids, are raising these little chickens for a school project. Morgan and I went over there last night and they are so entertaining. We could have watched them all night. There are 25 of them. My sister in law picked one up for me to hold and it was so sweet. Matt told me to watch one of the ones that was in the center sitting under the light. It was rocking back in forth. Matt said this is what they do when they are falling asleep. Well the little fur ball got to rocking so much that it fell over forward and rolled. It was HILARIOUS!!! Anyway, just another new experience for me living out here in the country. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would see the baby chicks; ducks and doves come through the mail and every once in a while one would get loose so I'd keep it at my work station until another shipment could be located to put it in. They are so soft and cute - you just have to be careful cause the tee tee and poo wherever they feel like it and you just hope it’s not while you are holding them.. :)

    P.S. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete