Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Have you seen this face before?


Can I just say, I would be a rich woman if I had $1 for EVERY TIME someone says to me, "How do I know you?" or "Are you 'so and so's' cousin?" or "Did you ever work at ___?" or I get this one a lot when a family member says to another, "Doesn't she remind you so much of ..." It's crazy how often people think I am someone else. I would say at work it happens at least once a week, sometimes more. Like yesterday at work, I walked into one of my patient's room and she said, "Do I know you? I know you from some where!" So I started the usual list I give everyone that always says this to me and nope, we have no connection. I must say though, when I walked in her room yesterday morning, I actually thought SHE looked familiar to me, but didn't say anything. The other day I was at Old Navy and the salesman kept looking at me. A little too much that it was creepy. Finally he asked, "Are you Samantha's sister?" Nope, I am not. Don't even know a Samantha. I just think it's kind of funny. I'd love to see all of these people that others tend to think I either am, look like, or remind them of. Guess I just have one of those faces!!

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say about your face is that it is the most beautiful face God ever gave anyone....and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mother! It truly is....Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you Mom - I have always thought how beautiful Laura is - but not just on the outside. KH

    ReplyDelete