Thursday, February 5, 2009

God, Sully, and the Hudson River


I think this picture is truly amazing and just reminds me so much that even though we can't see God, He is always there for us! I know a lot of bad things happen in this world and we don't understand why, but God does work miracles. I think God had the best pilot that day, Sully, flying the plane and a man that was able to stay amazingly calm in a terrifying situation. Yes, pilots train for this kind of thing but training and actually handling a real life situation are two completely different things. What an amazing man Sully is and with the best co-pilot anyone could have, God, the plane landed safely on the Hudson River and everyone survived. After hearing this story, how could anyone doubt that God does exist?! I would much rather believe than not believe.

1 comment: