Friday, February 13, 2009

Learn About Us!

Now that I have people tell me they actually read this blog and have learned more about Morgan and me through it, I decided to do this fun questionnaire and post it for everyone.

♥ How long have you been together?
We have been married for 9 months and "together" for a total of 2 years and 4 months.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We went on our first date within 4 days of meeting each other, but "dating" about a week and a half.

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out.

♥ How old are each of you?
We are both 31, but I am 6 months older than him.

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
We see his brother all the time. At least every week.

♥ Do you have any children together?
No, not yet. Hopefully someday soon.

♥ What about pets?
We have a pug named Lillie Bear who is spoiled rotten!

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Communication! His entire family is bad at communicating so I get frustrated easily with that, but it's getting better.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No. I am from Fort Worth and he is from Blue Ridge.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Morgan says I am but it really depends on the issue or topic at hand. Morgan is smart, too.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Oh, definitely me. Hands down, me!!!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Well, I love MiCocina but there is also a great local Mexican restaurant in McKinney that we go to a lot and this fish place in Princeton that we really like, too. The good thing with both of these places is that it's always the same people working so we get to know them.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. We also drove to Colorado one summer. That's where Morgan wants to live someday.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Fortunately, neither of us have crazy exes but if I had to say, I would say Morgan.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Hmmm...good question. I am a perfectionist and if something is not going right, I could get bent out of shape. Morgan also has a temper but he never shows it to me. You get Morgan, his brother, and his dad together working cows and oh my, tempers flying everywhere. It's crazy! They can sit there and yell, scream, curse at each other and the second they are done working cows, it's all good. Laughing and getting along. It's the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.


♥ Who does the cooking?
We both do. I came home from work tonight and Morgan had dinner ready...thank goodness for sweet husbands!!!

♥ Who is more social?
Definitely me!!! I love meeting new people. Morgan will hardly talk if he doesn't know you. Get some alcohol in him and he'll talk to anyone.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me!!!!!!!!!! Although, Morgan is neat too. Never have that problem with underwear, socks, shoes laying on the floor. He's so good about picking up after himself. I got lucky when I married him!!!


♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Me!!! He tells me this all of the time. Morgan is so laid back, easy going.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Definitely Morgan! Even though we have a king size bed, he will still hog it. Although he would probably say I do because I sleep with a body pillow on each side of me. Thanks to my friend Lynn's recommendation, I now sleep with a body pillow between us because he hogs the bed sooooo bad and it has helped. He's still bad though!!!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I wake up at 0445 when I work, otherwise it's 0900. Morgan wakes up at 0600 six days a week.

♥ Where was your first date?
Black Eyed Pea...I had a stomach virus and the only thing that sounded good was soup and salad. We then went to a movie.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
We both have big families, but his is probably bigger.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
I used too. Not anymore. Doesn't bother me though. I insisted that he better not get me flowers for Valentine's Day tomorrow because they are too expensive. Actually, the last time he got me flowers was last Valentine's Day. He had them sent to my work because I worked that day. Oh well, I am really not a flower girl.

♥How do you spend the holidays?
We spend time with both of our families.


♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither of us are jealous...it's great!!! I have friends whose husbands drill them if they are going out with their girlfriends or text/call while they are out. Morgan isn't like that at all! He's like, "Have fun, I love you, and I will see you when you get home!" He's so awesome!!!

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
A week and a half. I knew I was going to marry him the second he smiled at me.

.♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Another perk to being married to Morgan, we both do. He's so helpful.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Typing...definitely me!!! As far as if something goes wrong and fixing it? Definitely Morgan!

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Well, driving is practically the only time we fight. If we are in a hurry, me!!! I'd say Morgan drives 60% of the time. He hates the way I drive and he drives okay. He's just too cautious and
it can drive me crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know that I have been blessed with a great husband and I'm just so glad that you have been blessed with a great one too - I hope that he will always make you happy and take good care of you.
    KH

    ReplyDelete