Monday, March 7, 2011

Layla Update

Two blog posts in one night...watch out! I'm gettin' a little crazzzzy! ;)

Remember how back during the ice I posted about Layla being brought in to the back room/laundry room and how Morgan thought she'd just hate it and cry all night? Well guess who EXPECTS-DEMANDS to come in EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.SINCE??? That's right, our sweet Layla Bayla. Even on gorgeous nights, sometimes gorgeous days, she wants in. I refuse to let her in during the day even though she trys to dart in while the door is slightly ajar. Sometimes I even have to pick her up and set her back outside. This is her new favorite spot, unfortunately. I mean, how am I supposed to wash all the towels under neath her that are making her bed? I just don't have the heart to do it right now. Anyway, just want y'all to know that I was right and Morgan was wrong. LOL!! Love you, honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment