Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Wreath

Today was Craft Craze Day!! :-) Oh yes, oh how we all look forward to this day and are all super sad that our next one isn't until May 11th...BOO!!! Today we made Easter Wreaths and I think they all turned out really cute!! Savita added a little bonus and got us all the initial of our last name which was a nice surprise!
I'd never say any of us were alcoholics, but we all sure do love a good alcoholic beverage. Today the choice of drink was wine. One of the other girl's brought this wine and it was good. It was a red wine. I brought my favorite wine, which was a little sweet for a few of the other girls. Oh well, more for ME!! :)
Then we had some yummy food...notice the order...wine-then food. We are girls that have our priorities straight. Anyway, Savita made some excellent tasting Chicken Salad. I need to get the recipe from her. She said it was easy, so let's hope her definition of "easy" and my definition of "easy" are the same, because I would love to make it sometime.
I accidentally uploaded my pics out of order, but this is Nina's initial. We painted them blue, added pink and white polka dots and then glitter. I love the swirliness (pretty sure I just made up that word) of all of our letters.
We also attached glittery Easter eggs to our wreaths!
Our wreaths and letters before we started.
Savita, Lydia, and I hard at work!!
I loooove this picture!! I think it's so cute!! Stephanie and Savita standing up on the bench to get a better look at Stephanie's wreath. Savita was being helpful on deciding on what else her wreath needed. By the way, our group picture was taken before Stephanie's wreath was finished. Nina had to get home to her new puppy dog so we took a picture before she was finished.
I just love this picture, too! All these pictures were taken by Stephanie...except for the one she's in and the group picture...which was taken by Kyle, Savita's son...who is so stinkin' cute!!
Whalah...my Easter Wreath! I just LOOOVE it! I'm thinking about in a couple weeks getting together my mom, mother in law, Nannie, aunt Becky, and my sister in law to make them. They are so easy and I think we would have a blast!!

1 comment: