Thursday, September 10, 2009

October!!!

Okay, I can't stand it anymore...I have been trying to wait until the first of October to blog about my favorite month and how excited I am that it has finally made its arrival again, but I can't wait. I absolutely LOVE October for so many reasons. Sometimes I wish it could be October all year long, but then I would never fully appreciate a month that was here to stay forever. Just the wonderful colors of October make me fall in love with this month. So as we are approaching October, fully enjoy all it has to offer...

~Pumpkins
~Halloween
~Hay Rides
~Cooler Weather
~Carving Pumpkins
~Cute Kids in Halloween Costumes
~Color of the Sky
~Cowboy Games
~"Friday Night Lights"
~Cuddling under Blankets
~Smell of a Fire Place
~Brilliant Colors of the Leaves
(Yellow, Red, Orange, Brown)
~Driving through Fallen Leaves
~Wearing short sleeves or long sleeves
and being equally Comfortable
~Rainy Days
~Opening Blinds and it not
Heating up the House
~Scare Crows
~Bags & Bags of Candy
~Haunted Houses

I'm sure all of you can think of many more reasons to enjoy this month so whatever they are, enjoy it! After all, we only have this month for 31 days a year!!




2 comments:

  1. These pictures really POP against your new green background. KH

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go camping at Tyler State Park!! I always love to go there in October....Mom

    ReplyDelete