Wednesday, September 16, 2009

M♥rgan!!

It's time to give "props" to my sweet Cowboy who makes me smile every day, even the days I am mad at him...which are few and far between.

Ten Reasons Why I Love Morgan Dyer...


1. I know that man loves me with all of his heart. There's an unconditional love there that I have only seen from my immediate family.

2. He would do anything in the world for me no matter what time of the day it is.


3. When he isn't feeling good or something is wrong, the gentle way he responds to my question of, "Are you okay?"

4. He is always making up goofy songs about me and the country that make me laugh so hard.


5. He can only tolerate my singing for so long before he tells me it's "quiet time."

6. He helps around the house without me even having to ask...takes trash out, helps put dishes away, helps do the laundry and fold clothes.

7. He makes me feel so "girly."

8. I could gain a 100 pounds and he would still act like I have only gained 1 pound.


9. The way he looks after Lillie. He talks to me like Lillie is "in the way," but he looks after her and takes such good care of her!!


10.When I see him with Davin or other children or holding babies, I know some day he will make a GREAT daddy to our children.

Love you Morgan! Thank you for being the great husband that you are!! Muah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment