Wednesday, September 16, 2009

♥ Lillie Bear ♥

I did this for Morgan so I had to do one for Lille Bear, too!! :) Other then the fact that she has more pharmacy drugs prescribed to her than I do...ugh!!! She's worth it. Also, I think I am hugging Lillie Bear a little bit tighter today since Jessica Simpson's dog was taken by a coyote. Laugh if you want, but our little puppy dogs are like our babies to us that haven't had our own sweet peas yet.

Ten Reasons Why Lille Bear is the best dog ever...

1. The way she puts her paw on my leg when she's sitting next to me.

2. The way she lays her head on my arm like I am her pillow.

3. She's always happy to see me.

4. She is the best little puppy dog in a bath. Mainly because she knows she's getting a treat afterwards. :)

5. She is always "ready to go." Poor thang spent most of her first couple years "on the go," so that's all she knows. She gets bored if she's at one place too long.

6. She loooooves her Grandad!!!! He is her favorite person. Although we joke that he went to the truck the day I got her because he didn't agree with me getting her. Now they are best buds and Grandad misses her when she's not around.

7. She's a smart little dog, knows phrases, commands, and tricks.

8. She makes me laugh. When she's doing something bad and I say no, she gives me this look and then does it again. It makes me laugh, but she does get time out for it.

9. She's never has "accidents" in the house. Double :)

10.When Lillie and Morgan are sitting on the couch together, it's the sweetest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment