Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lillie & GiGi

Yesterday a friend that Morgan has grown up with got married. Luckily, I didn't know them too well. I say this because yesterday morning I wasn't feeling so good. I didn't say anything to Morgan because I knew he really wanted me to go with him. If I had told him how I felt, he would've told me to stay home. So we drove 2 1/2 hours to Oklahoma for the wedding. It finally hit me right before the bride walked down the aisle. I then spent the remainder of the wedding in the bathroom sick. I actually passed the bride on the way out and told her she looked really pretty...beautiful girl with the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. Wait, no, I didn't literally pass her while she was walking down the aisle. She was still in the back about to walk down. We left right when it was over so I didn't even get to enjoy the reception. Blah! It was at Beavers Bend State Park which I was really excited about seeing. The little I saw was beautiful. We're hoping to all go up there as a family and camp. Matt, Morgan's brother, was camping up there for the weekend. His wife, Melissa, was in Florida so that meant we got to dog sit GiGi. She's a sweet dog but she has issues. Not sure if she was beat as a puppy because she always cowards down when you go to pet her and she whimpers. She cries if everyone is not in the same room together. Lillie and GiGi are best buds so I am sure Lillie was excited to have her spend the night. Here are some pictures...






The calm before the storm. Lille resting quietly in her bed before GiGi arrived to spend the night.















GiGi is a weird dog. Likes to sit by the door. Doesn't matter whose house she is at, this is what she does. Lillie is trying to be sweet and make her feel welcome in our house. :)

Lillie trying to figure out what on earth GiGi is doing...she had no idea that this was possible and something she could do. Where is GiGi?




GiGi is under our bed. I guess that's where she feels the safest. We were going to let her sleep under there but when we turned the lights off, she thought that meant play time and she could run around like a wild dog. To the living room she went. She woke us up at 0700 today. ugh! So glad Lillie takes after her mama and likes to sleep in because there is no way I could handle this every day.



Best Friends!!! They love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment