Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!


I have to work tomorrow so I won't get to see my dad. I must say, I really need to start paying more attention when I sign up for my schedule. So in case you read this tomorrow dad...and hopefully not tonight...hope you have a great Father's Day!!! Thanks for being the loving, supportive father you have always been. I hear my friends talk about some of their dad's and they are not as fortunate to have such wonderful dads. I feel so blessed to have you and all you do for Morgan and Me. Even Becky wants to adopt you as her dad! :)You are such a strong man and you're always so friendly and have never met a stranger. I need to quote the Father's Day Card Brian gave you this year because it was perfect! I'll get it from you some day and post it on here for all to see! We love you and want you to know you are greatly appreciated. Lillie Bear loves you too and after all, you are her favorite...even though you went to the truck the day I got her. haha! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
P.S. MOM~I THINK YOU'RE THE GREATEST MOM ON EARTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment