Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stacey & Cole




Some of y'all know Stacey. She was in our wedding and she's in some of the other posts on here. She is due the first of July and we're hoping Cole comes on my birthday. That would be awesome!!! I have been super excited about Stacey being pregnant. I've seen her belly grow over the past 7 months and I think it's absolutely precious!!! She's got to be one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen. She's alllllllll belly. She's been blessed with a healthy pregnancy. She didn't even have morning sickness, lucky girl!!! The best part of it all, she is delivering where I work and we are both hoping and praying that I will be working the day she delivers so I will be able to take care of her. I'd love to be able to share that moment with one of my best friends. Love you Stacey and I can't wait to meet sweet baby Cole. He's going to be one blessed baby to have you and Chad as parents. I already love the little guy and he's not even born.

No comments:

Post a Comment