Sunday, January 11, 2009

Football

Here's a picture of our Christmas football game and the day that did me in for a while. Sweet Angie just sent it to me. Just wish I wasn't wearing Morgan's shirt here. I had a pretty pink sweater on but after being tackled a few times and having grass all in it, I figured I would change. Plus, I have my ugly glasses on because I scratched the cornea in my right eye. Ugh!!!Anyway, good times...

I was on the team with Matt (my brother in law) and Jose (Angie's husband). We were the "green team" because we all happened to have green shirts on. I also think we were the team that won...haha! Honestly, we didn't keep score but we did seem to score a lot of touch downs. Angie was great in that she seemed to score a lot of touch downs for her team, too. I was basically only good for kicking the ball straight and then throwing it directly into the other team's hands. Oh well. We had so much fun. I would like to say this would be a yearly thing, but not for me. I think I will take to the side lines next time and just cheer my sweet hubby on because my body can't handle all of that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment