Thursday, November 6, 2008

Loving Parents



Morgan and I have been blessed to each have wonderful parents! My parents have been married for 40 years and are the best example of a Christian-loving marriage I have ever seen. They are truly the best people I know. They have been there through everything with me, the good and the bad. They always know the perfect thing to say to make it all better. I have gone through some hard times in my life and they have always helped me keep my faith strong in God when I could have so easily doubted. My mother is the sweetest lady you could ever meet. My friends always fall in love with her when they meet her. She would do anything in the world for me! She is my rock and the person I turn to when my world falls apart. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. My dad is the most amazing man I know. He would drop whatever he was doing without question and come to my rescue. I always joke that when I am 50 and have a flat tire, he will be the one to save the day. Yes, of course I have my wonderful Morgan, but I think there is just something about how a daughter will always need her dad. My dad is not only there for me, but he is there for everyone. We all know that if we ever need anything, he will be there. Also, he can make the BEST chocolate chip cookies you could ever have!!! I love my parents with alllllllllllll of my heart and I hope and pray they know how much they mean to me. They have always made my life easier and some may call me "sheltered" but I am completely fine with that. I am thankful to God every day that he chose me to be their daughter!
Morgan's parents are also great. He's sleeping right now or I would ask him how long they have been married. They are college sweet hearts. When you are at the Airhart house there is never a dull moment. His mom is very out going and has never met a stranger. His dad is more laid back and quiet. They have been wonderful to me and have accepted me with open arms and as one of their own. I feel blessed to have such wonderful in laws! This picture of all of us was taken right when we got back from Jamaica. His mom will probably kill me when she sees it, but it's the only one I have of the 6 of us together.

1 comment:

  1. Having known your parents for 20 years - I must agree that they are pertty amazing, and I'm glad to know them.
    Your other mother :)

    ReplyDelete