Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween







Hallowen happens to be one of my favorite holidays. Yes, I know, kinda weird. I think it's because Fall is my favorite season and so I relate Fall and Halloween together. Plus, I think it's just fun to dress up. This year Stacey and I went Halloween shopping and I couldn't find anything for Morgan & I to wear that just really screamed at me. I was about to give up when I saw a white trash outfit. That's when I realized that is what we would be going as for Halloween. Morgan hates it when I say this, but what he wore is pretty much what he wears every day. No, the cigarrettes are not real, but they did blow out white smoke which is kind of neat. We had these crazy hickey tattoos that Stacey and I thought were hilarious. Everyone loved them except they kind of looked like burns. Oh well! We had fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment