Monday, November 10, 2008

My 3 M's


This is a picture of me with my 3 M's. I call them my 3 M's because there names are Melissa, Matt, and Morgan. :) Of course you know by now that Morgan is my sweet, adorable, and loving husband. Matt is Morgan's brother and Melissa is soon to be Matt's wife. They are getting married this November 29th and we are all super excited about it. When I married into this family, I gained the best brother in law I could have ever asked for. He has helped us soooo much with remodeling our "old farm house." He built this amazing entertainment center around this yucky old fireplace that was falling apart. I have to admit, I was about ready to give up on this house when it came to the living room. I had no clue how it would ever be "livable" for us. The ceiling was falling down, the fireplace was falling apart, and it needed a serious paint job. Luckily, we have Matt in our lives who saved the day and built the entertainment center and helped Morgan fix our ceiling. Now it's so wonderful! It's my favorite room in the house and I NEVER thought I would say that!!! Melissa is a great girl and I couldn't imagine a more perfect girl for him. Here lately we have had the pleasure of hanging out with them more and through this, I have come to really enjoy their company and see how perfect they are for each other. The main activity that the 4 of us do is cook out and sip on some nice cold beverages. Matt is our bartender and makes us some great drinks! Matt, if you ever read this, will please stop bringing Lillie "treats." Matt's version of a "treat" for Lillie are either live or dead things he finds around out here in the country. For example, one time he called me and he was on the way over with a "treat" for Lillie. It was a snake in a jar. Then just a few days ago he had me come outside because once again he had a "treat" for Lillie. This time I was onto him and knew better. He pulled 3 freshly cut cow legs out of the back of his truck. Really? Seriously? Gross!!! I think Matt just gets a kick out of me and how I react to it and finds it quite funny...but it's not!!! Anyway, so these are the 3 M's in my life and I am so thankful to have them!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have friends you can just hang with. But yeah seriously the "treat" thing is way GROSS!!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete