Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!


I just married my soul mate, best friend, and the best man in the world, next to my dad, on May 3, 2008! I feel like I am the most blessed girl in the world and am so thankful that God chose me to be the lucky one to be Morgan's wife! He was well worth the wait and the broken hearts that I had to endure to get to him. He is definitely my better half. He is such a patient man and I hope to some day develop that myself. Morgan is a very forgiving man and has this unconditional love for me that I have only had from my parents. We're now living out in the country with our Lillie Bear...aka our pug...and she's our little baby. Morgan pretends that Lillie is not his, but yet deep down I can tell how much he really cares about her. It's actually pretty cute to watch the two of them together. Our next plan in our lives is to start a family. If Morgan had it his way, we would already have our own little one on the way. I, on the other hand, want to enjoy "us" before we add a precious little one to our family. I do hope and pray that God will trust us with one of His own little ones some day soon. I feel that is one of the greatest gifts we can have during our short time here on earth, to raise a child to be a child of God.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy for you both. Life is a journey meant to be shared - I hope you have a long and happy journey together.
    Your other mother :)

    ReplyDelete