Monday, November 10, 2008

My Pappasito's Girls!


I call Christy and Stacey my "Pappasito's Girls" simply for the fact that we have chosen to meet there every time we get together. There's just something about the table side guacamole that we just can't resist! I actually have known these two girls for quite some time. I can't remember if we all went to elementary school together, but I do know we went to Junior High & High School. I, unfortunately, lost touch with both of these beautiful girls after high school. But oh how grateful I am for classmates and myspace. Stacey and I regained touch a few years back, I am guessing 6 years back. I found my sweet Stacey on classmates and contacted her immediately. She was my bud in high school and I missed her. Over the past 6 years we have kept in touch and try to get together frequently for lunch and some shopping. Christy and I regained touch on myspace. Ever since then, the three of us like to meet for lunch and have great girl time. Christy has a little girl Maddie, who is absolutely adorable, who sometimes joins us and she's so good that we hardly even notice she's there. She's the most "girly girl" I have ever seen and it's absolutely adorable. Christy~she's ALWAYS welcome at our lunches!!! So, I am so thankful for the creators of myspace and classmates for bringing the three of us back together!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am too...grateful that we are back in each other's lives!!! I love it! You are truly beautiful inside and out.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete