Friday, October 8, 2010

Red Light Tickets :(

Sometimes I wonder why God had me move from Fort Worth to where I live now knowing how much I LOVE Fort Worth. Well I think I have my answer. Other than the fact that my wonderful country boy who is a perfect match for me happened to live in another city, God moved me out of Fort Worth because he knew my wallet would not be able to afford it. What are you talking about, Laura???-you may ask. Well apparently the city of Fort Worth Red Light Ticket program works quite well and LOVES me!! I've gotten 3 of them now. Honestly, one of them I am not even sure if I was driving or Morgan, but my dad (who is a very safe driver) got a ticket at the same light I did so that one is questionable. The other 2 I got for turning right. Apparently I didn't sit there for 2 decades to make sure the traffic was clear before turning. I'm starting to cringe now when I check the mail. It's sad when Morgan knows what's inside the envelope before even opening. :( I heard the other day that Collin County is one of the wealthiest counties in Texas. I'm finding it hard to believe that considering all of my money is going to Tarrant!!! Gurrrr!!! So be careful all of you Fort Worth drivers...and GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember at which intersections you got the tickets? Since I'm driving in Fort Worth it would be good information to know :)
    KH

    ReplyDelete