Thursday, October 14, 2010

Adorable Morgan

If my memory is correct, tomorrow will be 4 years from when the cutest, sweetest guy with pretty blue eyes showed up on my doorstep for a first "blind" date. I hear people that have been together for a long time say, "I just couldn't imagine loving him/her more, but then they do something that makes me love him/her even more." Morgan constantly makes me laugh with things he says and does. Very, and I mean VERY, few people get to see this side of him. When he's around a bunch of people he kind of pulls back into his shell and is more shy. When it's just family or really REALLY close friends, then he's 100% himself. I wish everyone got to see this side of him because it's just so adorable.

Last night was one of those nights that made me just love my country boy even more! It's probably going to be one of those things where you had to be there to think it's as funny/cute as me, but I will share it anyway. Mainly because when I look back, I don't want to forget this memory. I'm semi obsessed with the game Minesweeper. For those that don't know what this is, it's where you click on a square and it will show a number-if you're lucky to not hit a bomb. The number represents how many bombs are around it and then you flag where you think/know where the bombs are. The goal is to complete the board without bombing the whole thing up. Morgan has watched me play this game several times, but yet he won't let me explain it to him. Which, of course, he bombs the board almost immediately. He's a very smart man, just doesn't want to listen me...imagine that, lol. So last night we were laying in bed and I was watching one of my shows that he was obviously not into. He grabbed the computer and I didn't pay attention for a while to what he was doing. Well I look over and he has the entire board flagged with one big design that had his initial in the middle of it. Oh my, I busted out laughing so hard!! Looooove his creativity!!! I just fell in love with his cuteness all over again lat night!!! I'm soooooo blessed to be married to this country boy of mine!

(I'm pretty sure he's going to kill me for posting this about him!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment