Thursday, October 8, 2009

Balloons for Chase

This past Saturday was the Balloon Release for Chase. They asked as many of us that could to release balloons in Chase's honor. His sisters, Kendyll, Carlie, and Abby Kate are making a keep sake book to remember Chase. So we are all sending our pictures of our balloon releases. Due to my working schedule, I was unable to get my balloons for this past Saturday. So I decided that I would do it today. Since it's supposed to rain later today, I decided to do this by myself since Morgan gets off work later. I chose six balloons for Chase and his family. One to represent each of them. Before I released Chase's balloons, I said a prayer for Chase and his family that they may all feel the love of God and continue to be surrounded by support as they start the healing process. It was a little windy today and I started wondering why I had decided to release them today, but then I decided the wind would carry them faster to Chase. :) So here are my pictures, please continue to keep this family in your prayers.


These are the cards for Chase to read when the balloons reach him. One of my oldest friends, Holli, who also knows Chelsea asked me to send a note and balloon to Chase with ours. It's amazing how many lives this sweet little boy has touched!! My friend Brittani, who is also longing for her own little miracle from above, decided that when she released her balloons, that Chase would be the perfect angel to deliver a message to our Heavenly Father. That whenever He is ready, we are ready for our own blessing from above.

Since I was doing this by myself, I decided to take pictures of the balloons with the cards attached before I headed outside.

I hope Chase loves his personalized Cards. :)


Balloons for Chase.




Here come your balloons Chase!! :)



Chase, you will be missed here on earth more than you will ever know! But we know you are up in Heaven with our Heavenly Father smiling down and watching over your parents and three sisters who love you dearly.
Chelsea & Mark,
There are not enough words to express the sorrow I feel in my heart for your family. I know because of God and your faith in God, your family has shown amazing strength and are encouragements to everyone who has been touched by this tragic situation. I pray that as your family starts the healing process, you will continue to feel the love and support from not only God, but all those that love you down here on earth. One day I know your family will be reunited with Chase and what an amazing day that will be!!! My favorite Bible verse is, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 I hope, pray, and have faith that God will take this tragic situation and turn it around for the good. Something tells me in my heart, that Chelsea and Mark, the two of you some day will be able to help others who have experienced the loss of an infant. Chelsea, you were always an amazing friend and a wonderful support to me. I know some day, God will use you to be a blessing to others during their times of needs. Until then, may God wrap you and your family in his loving arms. Love to your family!! You will forever be in my prayers.






1 comment:

  1. Laura, my sweet friend! THANK YOU for joining us in honoring our sweet baby boy and for sharing your encouraging words on your blog. It means SO much to us, and we have felt everyone's love and prayers so strongly during this time. You are such a treasured friend to me and I miss you so much! It was great to see your smiling face as I opened your blog. :)

    Thank you again for celebrating Chase's sweet life with us. God is good and is already showing us how He is working through our great loss. Love you!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete