Saturday, August 20, 2011

Craft Craze Day!

I hate to be a bummer, but I worked yesterday, today, and tomorrow so this will be basically pictures! We made these cute little candy jars...I guess you call it a jar??? Anyway, I think it would be cute to paint one bright red or green and fill it with Skittles! I left mine pretty simple and versatile for many holidays/seasons since I was only going to make one. The other girls did more to theirs like adding Halloween ribbon and colored glitter on top which is really cute. Anyway, so here's our pics. Sorry I don't have many words to explain it all, but at least you get pics, right?? ;) Pictures done by Stephanie!






























2 comments:

  1. I hope you still remember how to do all these cool crafts when my friends and I are in the nursing home so you can come be our craft teacher!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who comes up with all these clever ideas!! Is this made from Terracotta pots? What was used for the glass candy holder?

    KH

    ReplyDelete