Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Sweet!

Today I was in Fort Worth, for a few reasons, but one of them was to pick up Lillie Bear. She spent a couple of nights at her favorite place in the world...aka...grandmom's and grandad's house! My Dad took Lillie outside before we were going to leave to let her do her business since it's a semi-long drive home, especially in 5 o'clock traffic. My mom and I stayed in the kitchen and worked on destroying a pepper ball thingy with delicious crackers. When my Dad got home from work he said his head was hurting and that he just didn't feel well. THIS IS A MAN YOU WILL HARDLY EVER HEAR COMPLAIN!!! I realized it had been quite some time that they had been outside and it kind of worried me. Thought maybe something had happened to my Dad so I went to look outside and this is what I saw on the front step...

My Dad and Lillie sitting there together, she is in his lap. Oh my Gosh, cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I had to run to get my cell phone to take a picture. I didn't tell my Dad I took this picture. I changed his computer background so when he got on the computer tonight he would see it. It's such a sweet picture.

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo - hope Gary's feeling better - think it's just allergies?

    KH

    ReplyDelete