Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chicken Pepper Cannon Ball

Recipe time!! Okay, so I don't really know the real name of this, but my dad said I should call it Pepper Cannon Ball (or something) and it has chicken in it...so there ya go! Now when I tell you what it is, you're going to turn your nose up and refuse to try it. BUT DON'T!! My friend at work, Janine, had the recipe and then Joanna had a good idea to add chicken to it. Well Lydia made it and I'll be honest, at first I refused to try it but Lydia made me try ONE BITE and that ONE BITE turned into MANY of bites!!!! Here it is...

2 Boxes of Cream Cheese (normal size boxes)
1 Package of Ranch Dressing Mix (for salad dressing, not dip)
1 small can or package of Tyson's chicken
Pepper

Pour chicken into a bowl and shred into fine pieces.
Add Cream Cheese and Dressing Mix.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Then make two separate balls (you could make 1 big ball but it would be HUGE).
Poor pepper onto a plate, preferably a plate that has a "lip" to help contain the pepper.
Roll balls in pepper until completely covered.
Let them chill in refrigerator, although you can eat them as soon as they are made.
BEST with Wheat Thins-Garden Valley Veggie. They come in a bag and not a box.

ENJOY!!!! I now make this for myself. Who needs a party to make this? I have a party for 1 and enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment