Thursday, January 14, 2010

Redeeming Love

I have another book for everyone to read. This book above is so good!!! Several girls at work were reading it, going on about how good it was and how they couldn't put it down. It's written by a christian author so I thought I would give it a try. I'll be honest, it's not the type of book I would typically read so at first it took a while for me to get into it and the amount of pages overwhelmed me. I had to FORCE myself to read this book. But then a few chapters into it I couldn't put it down. I flew through this book. I read it faster than most 200 page books. Every free waking moment I had, I spent soaking in this book. I couldn't get enough of it!! Now that I am done reading it, I have tried going back to the type of books I used to read...and i am so bored with them. Francine Rivers has other books out that I will have to read soon. So if you know me and would like to borrow this book, just let me know. One of my friends currently has it so when she's done, anyone can read it. I also bought this book for my mom for Christmas and can't wait to hear what she thinks of it.

2 comments:

  1. I read this a few years ago and it was wonderful! I thought the same thing-that it wasn't my taste, but started reading it when a friend MADE me borrow it! Loved it! That now reminds me that I need to start reading something else by this author, since it was so good and I've never read any of her other books. Thanks for the post! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I finished Redeeming Love this afternoon. I too couldn't put it down. It was sooooo good. You just can't beat a CHRISTIAN LOVE STORY! Mom

    ReplyDelete