Monday, August 3, 2009

Always...Sometimes...Never


I always...

tell Morgan I love him when one of us leaves the house.
brush my teeth as soon as I get out of bed.
take a shower every day.
go at least 5-10 miles over the speed limit...if not more.
am in bed by 9 pm...even if I don't work the next day.
have to watch TV before I go to bed.
get pedicures instead of attempting to do it myself.
am on time...have never been late to work.
talk to Lillie like she's my sweet pea.
wear flip flops...even during the winter.
HATE the drive home from work!!!
drink my H2O with Crystal Light Fruit Punch flavoring.
prefer text/email compared to an actual phone conversation...I know, that's sad!

I sometimes...

over think things.
take naps during the day.
laugh too loud.
take things too seriously.
actually work out when I say I am going to work out.
wish I could get on a plane and fly to Mexico for a spur of the moment vacation.
buy too many lotions/perfumes from Bath & Body Works.
actually answer the phone when someone calls me.
sing like I am a good singer...ha!

I never...

like to drink beer.
(rarely) make the bed.
want to get out of our cozy bed and leave Morgan to go to work.
want to imagine life without Morgan or my family.
have a messy house...my brain can't function if it's messy.
have enough patience with other drivers...need to work on that!
can sleep an entire night without having to go to the bathroom at least once.
can stay mad at Morgan no matter how hard I try.

HOW ABOUT YOU?
(Inspired by Brittani and Cassie)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of doing one of these. It hasn't happened yet...but I was SO going to put "make the bed" under my never. Even worse...all our throw pillows and comforter are in the corner of my closet so they stay out of the way on a daily basis. Isn't that sad :)

    ReplyDelete