Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Texas Gaylord Hotel ICE!!!











I am so fortunate and blessed to be married to a man that is always ready for anything! The other day we were sitting there bored at home when I remembered how I have been wanting to go see ICE at the Gaylord since LAST YEAR!!! So, I told Morgan to get dressed because we were going to have some fun. ICE is so neat, kinda expensive but it's neat to do once. It's only 9 degrees in there so they gave us these huge parkas to wear. If you go, bring gloves because we forgot and our hands got a little chilly. Practically everything is made out of ice. There's a bridge made out of ice, gingerbread house, and even an ice slide. We both did the slide and it was so cute because even people in their 80's were doing the slide. Honestly, I wanted to do the slide again because I am such a kid at heart. We had the BEST day. What started as a quick, 1 hour trip to see ICE, turned into an all day event at the Gaylord. We had such a great time walking around, looking at the shops, and eating dinner at night on the Riverwalk with all of the Christmas lights around. It was so pretty!!! Hopefully some day we will get to spend the night...for a special occasion or something. :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I didn't know they did that. I might have to talk Alan into going out there, we're always looking for fun things to do. KH

    ReplyDelete